We are looking for a Spring 2018 Marketing Intern who will assist with current marketing clients' projects to include account coordination, marketing research, and SEO evaluation. The candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications. Our intern will be a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing. We provide the opportunity to experience the digital marketing industry and gain valuable work experience. Additionally, you will work with a Carousel30 team member to develop a project that grows your specific interests and skill sets, which you complete from start to finish during the duration of your internship. The Marketing Manager will work with you to provide any necessary evaluation and review to your school.
- Assist with marketing efforts through digital media as well as client account coordination
- Research related to client marketing efforts and current client projects
- Develop a project from start to finish throughout internship
- Assist with content creation for client social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Monitor social media channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through social media accounts
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- A current college or university student who is a communications, marketing or advertising student with an interest in digital marketing who is a rising junior or rising senior
- A detail-oriented individual with good communication skills, including written, oral, and listening
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to learn new things and interact with a diverse team of marketing, creative and technology experts
- Available to work onsite in Old Town Alexandria, VA. Our office is a 15 minute walk from the Braddock Road Metro rail stationdirectly across the street from the King Street Metro rail station
- No relocation assistance is provided
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include "Marketing Intern" in the subject line. No phone calls. Should we determine that your background and experience meet our hiring needs, we will reach out to you.
Carousel30 is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace.