We are looking for a Marketing Director who will maximize growth, engagement and optimization of clients' strategic marketing initiatives across a variety of channels and tactics. This leader must have a strong record in successfully managing and implementing digital campaigns. Candidate should have 5-8 years of marketing leadership experience.
We are looking for a Marketing Director who will maximize growth, engagement and optimization of clients' strategic marketing initiatives across a variety of channels and tactics. The Director must be able to thrive and motivate people in a fast-moving environment. He/she will be a results-oriented, flexible leader and have a “can do”, positive attitude. This leader must have a strong record in successfully managing and implementing digital campaigns. The position reports to the VP of Client Services.
- Build strong and lasting agency/client relationships based on trust and proven results
- Lead and identify opportunities to strengthen the agency’s competitive expertise across key marketing channels including social media, content marketing, search engine marketing and website optimization
- Ensure the superior performance of the marketing department in exceeding client goals, maintaining timelines and managing budgets
- Establish strategic marketing direction, long-range and annual planning for our clients. Identifies opportunities to grow client portfolios
- Serve as client lead on accounts
- Manage and implement marketing initiatives
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge in relevant areas of marketing and continually bring new ideas that are applicable to Carousel30's clients and our growth as an agency
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of all implemented marketing programs and adjust and enhance as appropriate. Continue to implement innovative solutions that differentiate Carousel30’s capabilities in the marketplace. Leverage best practices in the industry
- Recruit, hire, manage and evaluate personnel in their area, reviewing compensation, and establish staff account assignments
- Actively train their personnel in relevant areas of expertise to the department
- Assist with proposals to win new business in alignment with Carousel30’s strategic business development goals
- Stay current on industry best practices, and serve as the expert in the client's industry and marketing landscape
- 5-8 years of marketing experience, with the ability to form trusting and lasting relationships with clients and internal teams
- Excellent communication skills, polished presentations skills and the ability to write long and short formats
- Digital/interactive campaign experience required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively, lead and work with different departments
- Experience in providing proactive solutions and ensuring successful advancement with little guidance Comprehensive understanding of relationship marketing techniques and how they are utilized to deliver client objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills foster strong relationships
- Team builder
- No relocation assistance is provided
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter with your salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Marketing Director" in the subject line. No phone calls please. Should we determine that your background and experience meets our hiring needs, we will contact you with further instructions.
Carousel30 is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace.